Main Categories: MPEG-4 (ASF/WMV, QuickTime, Real, VC-1, H.264 ...)
* AVI To Other Format Conversion -> AVI to MPEG-4 (AVC, H.264) Conversion
* MPEG-4 (ASF, WMV, QuickTime, AVC, VC-1, H.264 ...) -> ASF/WMV to Other Format Conversion
* Video Encoders -> MPEG-4 (DivX, XviD, WMV, QuickTime, AVC, VC-1, H.264 ...) Encoders
Supported File Formats:
Input Files: 3GP, AAC, AVI, MOV, MP4, WMA
Output Files: 3GP
* ImTOO 3GP Video Converter v3.1 is a professional mobile phone tool. It supports converting various popular formats including MP4,RM, RA, 3GP, 3G2, WAV, MP3, AAC, WMA, MPG, M4A, AVI, MP4, MOV, WMV, MPEG, CUE, APE, CDA and AVI to 3GP,RA, RM,AAC, M4A,XviD. It also supports converting 3GP video clip to AVI and MPEG, or converting AVI and MPEG to 3GP video clip and play them in Motorola, Nokia mobile phone or other software 3GP player. It can also extract audio from most popular video formats and encode to MP3 and WAV file.
1. It is easier to use and faster than ever - All properties and settings are displayed in the new interface and with the concise interface and design users can easily handle the software without any help. A file can be converted within just a few seconds.
2. Two modes are provided - the Wizard mode guiding the beginners the whole conversion and the Advanced mode with variable settings for the experienced. No matter you are a veteran or a beginner, you will find the software is developed for you!
3. All encoders/codes are built-in you can use them once downloading the software.
4. It supports multi-threading and batch conversion.
5. Settings for overwrite function added
6. Output files can be renamed and the output path can be easily modified
7. Zoom and split functions were added
8. It supports preview and can convert any clip or segment - The software allows users to choose start point and duration at will.
9. It offers excellent output quality and you will get any output formats you want with excellent quality.
10.Support Windows Vista RTM.
Download imtoo 3gp converter software 3.1.9.082
Tuesday, January 15, 2008